As we expand our urological health services across Northwell Health, we have board certified/board eligible positions available for Urologic Oncologists in Queens, NY.
- M.D. Degree or equivalent from an accredited College of Medicine.
- Completion of Residency with Board Certification or eligibility.
- Completion of fellowship training in Urologic Oncology.
- Currently licensed as a physician in the State of New York.
- Outstanding communication and management skills and an ability to work collaboratively with medical staff and hospital management.
- Must possess recent experience in generally accepted and currently used methods and techniques.
The Department of Urology
The Department of Urology at Northwell provides the very best in comprehensive urologic care in the metropolitan area. Our exceptional services include minimally-invasive treatment of the prostate, bladder, and kidneys.
The mission of the Department is to advance the frontiers of urologic care. Our urologic physicians, who are also faculty of the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell are instrumental in providing excellent quality care as well as developing novel education programs.
Why choose us?
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester.
All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Academic Appointment to Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience.
For Further details and opportunities, please contact: Office of Physician Recruitment, Northwell Health, OPR@northwell.edu
Apply for Urologic Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly