Breast Surgery Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, FL seeks a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon to join our surgical group. We offer the very latest in surgical procedures and technologies, including robotic surgery and minimally invasive techniques.
- NO ED call required.
- Must be currently Board Certified or Board Eligible by an American Medical Specialty Board in Surgery.
- Must have completed a fellowship
Incentives / Benefits Package:
At HCA, we believe in giving physicians what they need to succeed. By continuing to build a strong, dedicated community of care, we can help deliver even better patient outcomes. We believe in bettering both the lives of our patients and our physician partners.
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
Memorial Hospital's Breast Program:
The Breast Program provides care for breast cancer patients as part of Memorial Hospital’s Commission on Cancer accredited cancer program. The Breast Program Leadership (BPL) group functions as a subcommittee of the hospital’s Cancer Committee to provide multi-disciplinary oversight for all breast cancer services provided by or referred from the hospital, including the regular breast cancer conferences where all newly diagnosed cases are reviewed and discussed. Memorial’s comprehensive breast cancer services range from community education, individualized risk assessment and screening, imaging, surgery, other treatments and survivorship. Memorial’s Breast Care Team consists of radiologist, pathologist, surgeons, oncologist, oncology navigators and many allied health providers working to promote multidisciplinary collaboration, positive outcomes and personalized, compassionate care.
The hospital’s Breast Imaging Center offers screening mammography and all advanced breast imaging modalities including digital mammography, sonography, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Image guided core biopsy is available using stereotactic mammography, ultrasound and MRI.
About Memorial Hospital Jacksonville:
“Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.” Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 454 inpatient beds.
- only level II trauma center
- Busiest ER in the area with 3 additional free-standing ERs located throughout the city
- Primary Stroke Center
- Our Bariatric Center is an American Society for Metabolic & bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence designation
- First hospital is the United States to receive the Joint Commission’s Disease Specific Certification for Sepsis
- Memorial’s Breast Center is the first American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence in Jacksonville – full accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
About Jacksonville, FL:
With a population of close to 1.4 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Jacksonville has been ranked as one of the best cities for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children.
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.
Apply for Breast Surgery Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly