If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite YOU to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Pulmonary/Critical Care team in Charlotte, NC
We are recruiting a Board Certified Pulmonologist for a positions at Atrium Health Pulmonology at Lincoln, Denver and Huntersville, NC. Specific fellowship training in Pulmonary Medicine is required, strong interest and prior experience in Critical Care is preferred.
Our ideal candidate is a medically trained physician in Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine a plus.
- Lifestyle balance. To provide outpatient pulmonary services to the Lincoln/Denver/Huntersville market and limited pulmonary services to Lincoln hospital as the practice grows
- Ability to develop areas of interest (EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy) with emerging growth within the system
- Opportunity to work with academic system with recent merger with Wake Forrest Medical and further areas of interest
- Potential opportunity to work with teaching duties with Internal Medicine Residents and to participate in anticipated medical school
- ICU supported by Virtual Critical Care in house hospitalist team.
- Lincoln: This will be the 2nd MD at a newer Lincoln Pulmonary clinic to expand capacity in support of the overall needs of the community. There is a possibility this MD will round on IP needs in the future. Denver: This MD will start a new satellite clinic in Denver to meet the needs of our Primary Care and OneHealth referring providers and their existing patients. Huntersville: Five- year growth plan to include 1 APP and 2nd MD partner
- Pulmonary Clinic : Monday-Friday 8:30 AM -5 PM
- Future Inpatient coverage: morning rounds before clinic
- Competitive, robust compensation and comprehensive benefits package
All 3 locations are within 20-35 minutes from Charlotte International Airport, located 1 hour from Asheville, NC. Diverse professional sports including NASCAR, the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Knights baseball, Charlotte Checkers hockey, and golf, as well as unlimited year-round recreational opportunities. within one -hour drive. Community has access to two highly ranked Charter Schools (Thomas Jefferson Classical Academy ranked as a top 10 high school in NC and ranked 277 in the U.S. U.S. News and World Reports). Charlotte is 35 minutes away and the largest and most accessible city between Washington, DC and Dallas, TX. World-class entertainment, eclectic culinary experiences, as well as an abundance of literary, musical and cultural opportunities are all readily available and easily accessed. Excellent public and private schools and numerous top ranked colleges and universities throughout the greater Charlotte region and state of North Carolina. Easy drive to the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains and many most popular US beaches. Immediate access to a major, easy to navigate international airport offering direct flights across the country and to several international destinations.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.
Apply for Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly