Orthopedic Surgeon Physician
- Physician will provide general Orthopedic outpatient and surgery services at Jersey Community Hospital.
- Interest in Sports Medicine is a plus.
- Current full-time physician (8+ years at JCH) is relocating out of state for family reasons. He is currently continuing to work at JCH to help ensure a smooth transition for the new surgeon.
- Highly trained Nurse Practitioner (12+ years of Orthopedic experience) will assist the physician with the office-based practice.
- Expanded tele-health, technology, and equipment desired by orthopedic surgeons.
- Competitive compensation
- Full array of benefits Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability
- Quality and production bonus available
- Student loan reimbursement available
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- 403B Retirement Plan with 4%vested match
- Low cost of living, high quality of life!
- Ability to make a large impact in a smaller community!
- JCH is a licensed 49-Bed acute care hospital delivering care to the communities of Jersey, Calhoun, Greene, and Western Madison County.
- JCH was named 5-Stars by CMS for 2019 and 2020
- JCH was named a top 100 Nationally recognized Rural Hospital in 2020 by The Chartis Group
- JCH Medical Group consists of 32 Primary Care and 22 Specialist Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
- JCHMG Providers are ranked nationally in the top 25% for overall patient satisfaction (CG-CAHPS).
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly