Well-established gyn-only private practice with two physicians is seeking a third to enjoy our growing community in the Reno-Tahoe outdoor wonderland. We offer a balanced life style, control over your schedule, minimal call and individualized focus for your gyn practice.
About the Practice:
Women’s Wellness Canter in Reno, Nevada, was established in 1999 and consists of two gynecologists and two NPs. Dr. Mary Welhoner, a general gynecologist, founded the practice and currently specializes in menopause management. Dr. Kenneth Poppen completed a two-year MIGS fellowhship and specializes in pelvic pain and endometriosis surgery and treatment. Reno has a long-standing tradition of gyn-only private practice, and with the population exploding and doctors retiring, the practice opportunity is robust.
- We offer a full range of general gynecology services
- Opportunity to be supervised by MIGS fellowship-trained surgeon
- Shared weekend/holiday call with a group of 4-5 gyn-only community physicians, minimal calls
- 4-5 day work week with flexible schedule
- Family friendly office
- Stable, happy, efficient office staff with in-house billing
- Excellent and well-known local gyn-oncologists are readily available
- Opportunity to operate at 4 major local hospitals, with a 5th online for 2023, with all supporting surgical services
- Starting base salary with production-based bonus to support your developing practice
- Opportunity for future partnership/ownership
About the Location:
- NO STATE TAX. And this is NOT Las Vegas. Located in Northern Nevada only 10 miles from the border, we like to call ourselves the best part of California.
- High desert 4300 feet elevation on the eastern slope of the Sierra, with four gentle seasons
- 30 miles from Lake Tahoe, one of the largest alpine lakes in the world, an outdoor wonderland for summer and winter recreation
- Endless skiing, hiking, kayaking, biking, camping
- Close proximity to over a dozen ski areas
- 3 hours to Yosemite and other national parks
- Reno ranks in the top 10 most desirable small cities in which to live
- Safe small city, great place to raise kids
- Only 3-4 hours drive to San Francisco, California beaches and the world-famous Napa Valley wine country
- Rapidly growing population and tech industry with influx from California, but traffic remains reasonable
If you would like to give up the stress of obstetrics and enjoy a more balanced and healthy lifestyle, this may be the change you need!
Please submit CV to email@example.com
Apply for Gynecologist/Gyn Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly