Orthopedic surgeon needed to live and work in an outdoor paradise!
If you love the outdoors, want to live on a lake, or desire excellent schools for your young family, take a look at us! Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a general orthopedic surgeon to do a broad range of cases in beautiful Marinette, Wisconsin!
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency in orthopedic surgery from an accredited program
- Fellowship training welcome however not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused, collaborative team player
- Enjoy a broad range of cases
- Beautiful new state-of-the-art hospital
- Multi-specialty clinic with all diagnostic services including CT and MRI on-site
- Excellent internal referral base
- Total draw area reaches 120,000 with a good payer mix
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment
- State-of-the-art, modern technology
- Competitive compensation
- Student loan forgiveness
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Marinette, Wisconsin, your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly