Abundant Life Healthcare, is a private OB/GYN practice looking to hire an additional doctor. We are currently seeking a board eligible/certified OB/GYN physician and/or 4th year Residency Program candidates for our growing practice located 30 minutes north of Atlanta, GA.
We are located in Lawrenceville, GA, and are is committed to providing high-quality care that educates and empowers women. We are continuously growing and are looking for a motivated individual provide quality care.
- Competitive salary
- Production Bonuses available
- Hospital credential fees paid
- 4 weeks vacation time
- 1 week CME allowance
- Health insurance
- Malpractice premiums paid
- DEA and Medical Licenses fees paid
- ACOG or ABOG dues reimbursed
- Perform history and physical exams on new and established patients.
- Initiate appropriate treatment & testing for evaluation of illness based on training and experience.
- Communicate with patients and family members concerning health related issues.
- Provide counseling and instructions to patients regarding health related issues.
- Document using EMR system.
- 1:4 call schedule
- Serve two hospitals; Northside Gwinnett and Northside Forsyth
- Mix of OB and GYN
- Possibility of student loan forgiveness
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly