Quad Cities- Family Friendly Midwestern Metro City Needs General Gastroenterologist
I wanted to let you know about a brand new opportunity that I'm excited about! I'd like to share the details of an opening to join an expanding Team of 4 gastroenterologists who are serving a population of over 500,000 in this popular, scenic, and family-friendly Quad-cities major river community. Below I have shared a few of the highlights for consideration.
Live and Play in a Scenic and Historic River City
- Enjoy the popular and rapidly growing Quad Cities mid-western area with a population of over 500,000.
- Rich in History and Culture.
- Thrive in a young and family-oriented community.
- Numerous and Top Educational options including access to major State University.
- Regional Airport offering direct flights to over 10 major US cities!
- Add to your savings in this low cost of living area.
- enjoy a true Four Seasons climate
Join a Progressive and Supportive GI Team
- Benefit from an overflowing practice thus a very quick start.
- Take over recently retired long-timer GI Practice.
- Not oversaturated with Gastroenterologists.
- Top 15 US Health Systems.
- New clinic and ASC.
- Call at least 1 in 5.
GUARANTEED Income with upper MGMA Income Potentials!
- Minimum salary guarantee + Bonuses + Comprehensive Benefits + Ownership opportunity!
- Starting Salary of at least $450-500,000. Negotiable!
- Generous WRVU Bonus structure.
- Sign-on bonus!
- Education Loan Assistance available!
- Ownership opportunity.
For more details on this very interesting community and opportunity please forward your CV and call me at 214-556-5759.
I look forward to talking.
Apply for Quad Cities- Family Friendly Midwestern Metro City Needs General Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly