Ochsner Health System Baton Rouge is seeking a Fellowship Trained Board Certified/Board Eligible RADIOLOGIST to join our expanding practice at our health center in the heart of Baton Rouge s medical district.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for reading a variety of modalities for a growing multispecialty clinic. Fellowship training in neuroradiology, musculoskeletal imaging, body imaging, or interventional radiology is preferred. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Radiology.
Department & Facility Highlights:
- The Ochsner radiology group in Baton Rouge (currently 7 members with fellowships encompassing body imaging, musculoskeletal, MRI, and breast imaging) works in conjunction with a larger system-wide Department of Radiology that includes a total of 80 board certified radiologists.
- The Baton Rouge radiology department offers a comprehensive suite of imaging services including X-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, PET, nuclear medicine, mammography, breast intervention, and fluoroscopic procedures. Additional mammography, 3T MRI, and fixed PET/CT units arriving in 2020-21.
- Services are provided in a state-of-the-art imaging department located within a multispecialty clinic and attached ASC. Other regional practice sites include remote coverage of 15 satellite clinics and a cancer center.
- Favorable 1 in 8 weekend call rotation consisting of daytime shift only. Full 7-day nighthawk coverage of evenings and nights.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Benefits include an equitable and clearly delineated compensation plan
- Paid malpractice coverage and a favorable malpractice environment in Louisiana
- Tax-free spending accounts
- Generous retirement benefits (401k, 403b, deferred compensation plans)
- CME allowance.
Ochsner Health is Louisiana s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and specialty hospitals, and more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 70 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs nearly 25,000 employees and over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Click to apply: https://ochsner.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/OchsnerPhysician/job/Baton-Rouge---Baton-Rouge-Region---Louisiana/Radiologist---Physician-Opportunity---Ochsner-Baton-Rouge_REQ_00064243
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities available.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for RADIOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly