TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pain Anesthesiologist to join our team in South Sacramento, CA.
The Sacramento area is a wonderful place to live. It is conveniently located between the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa Valley, and the Sierra Nevada mountains. With ample outdoor activities, urban amenities, and an easy pace of life, there is something for everyone. Communities are family friendly with many highly rated public-school systems.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability
- New salary increase!
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000+ (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Pain Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly