The Pulmonology/Critical Care Medicine Division of Mount Nittany Physician Group - a physician led, professionally managed multi-specialty group - is seeking a Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
The Division currently provides a range of pulmonary medicine services including interventional procedures, allergy/immunology, and sleep medicine. Inpatient care is provided at Mount Nittany Medical Center, an independent 260 Med community hospital located in State College, Pennsylvania, housing a 12 bed open ICU. Mount Nittany is a CMS 5 Star Rated Facility.
- Stable multi-specialty group
- Established practice with 3 physicians , APC support and growing patient demand within an expanding health system
- Mix of outpatient pulmonary medicine/procedures and inpatient pulmonary consults
- Fully integrated EMR, electronic documentation and order entry
- Proposed schedule is 2 weeks outpatient pulmonary and procedures, 1 week ICU coverage and 1 week off. (Physician may work the off week per their preference)
About State College:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center, located in State College, PA, is a not-for-profit, 260 bed, acute care facility housing both inpatient and outpatient medical/surgical services. It is a growing and thriving facility offering unparalleled patient-focused care made all the more distinctive by excellent physicians, ease of access and facilities and systems engineered for the best in patient care.
- State College, home to Penn State University, is a vibrant college town. It offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment, excellent public and private schools, countless options for dining, theatre, sports and recreation, nightlife and more. This ia all located within a safe, friendly community that makes the area perfect for raising a family. In fact State College was recently named the 8th best city in the United States to move to as well as the 6th best city in the U.S. to raise a family University Park Airport is located only five miles from town and State College offers easy access to Interstates 80 and 99.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly