Medical Director of Dialysis Center
Medical Director for Universal Dialysis Center
About the Role
Universal Dialysis Center is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Medical Director to establish and grow a new construction dialysis center in Irving, TX. This position would be ideal for a physician interested in starting a nephrology practice or moving an existing nephrology practice next to a new dialysis operation, in order to provide superior care to dialysis patients and effectively serve as a Medical Director for Universal Dialysis Center.
When established, Universal Dialysis Center will be a brand new modern dialysis center with 15-20 chairs for end-stage renal disease patients with a plan to offer home dialysis service.
Hours for this role are flexible and pay will be a competitive base salary based on experience.
Who You Are
- You are interested in both the administrative and clinical aspects of patient care
- You can communicate well with both clinical and non-clinical personnel
- You are goal oriented and driven to meet goals/objectives
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are comfortable navigating regulatory guidelines/requirements for a dialysis center
- Ensure that high quality medical care is provided to all the patients and will oversee the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement program
- Knowledge and implementation of dialysis regulatory requirements
- Providing oversight and governance over the medical operations of the dialysis unit in collaboration with our clinical and business leadership
- Manages both the administrative and population management needs of the facility as a whole
- Acts as the senior clinical leader in a dialysis facility and is responsible for both communicating and listening to the medical staff in determination of those clinical policies to which the whole medical staff will adhere
- Presents clear leadership that distinctly sets the tone and culture for all staff that work with patients in the facility and exemplifies the primary goal of delivery of high-quality, safe, and effective RRT
- Active and engaged in fostering strategies to improve the facility performance regarding clinical quality, operational excellence, and financial viability
- Completion of a full, comprehensive fellowship in nephrology that includes hands-on care of hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients
- Understanding of the regulatory environment in which dialysis facilities operate
- Training, including technical aspects of dialysis in addition to the medical care of dialysis patients
- Experience such as setting up dialysis equipment, inserting dialysis needles, monitoring treatments, and shadowing biomedical personnel
- Board Certified Nephrologist
- Completed a full, comprehensive fellowship in nephrology that includes hands-on care of hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients
- Meets criteria of an ESRD qualified Physician Director (at least Board eligible in IM or Peds and with greater than 12 months experience or training in care of patients at ESRD facilities)
About Universal Dialysis Center
Universal Dialysis Center (UDC) is a health care provider focused on offering kidney care services to patients in Dallas Fort Worth. The company treats patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. Through its services, UDC aims to reduce patient hospitalizations, decrease patient mortality, increase patient quality of life expectations, and advance the kidney care industry through superior service and the latest technology.
Our Talent Management team will evaluate your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Universal Dialysis Center.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Universal Dialysis Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis.
Apply for Medical Director of Dialysis Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly