Orthopedic Sports Medicine and Hip Arthroscopy Physician
The UCHealth Medical Group orthopedic surgery team in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is ready to welcome a fellowship trained orthopedic sports medicine surgeon. This is a thriving and collaborative team who are completely focused on the outcomes of their patients.
- Join a thriving, patient-driven, high-quality, multi-specialty orthopedic group of 5 physicians; as well as the additional support of APPs.
- Established patient base
- You'll care for patients in 3 clinic locations and 2 hospital settings
- Large and stable Primary Care referral base
- Favorable call schedule
- Scheduled OR time as well as clinic
- In-suite radiology within the clinic, along with a standing CT as well as 3T MRI
- Mako Robotic assisted surgery along with DaVinci XI
- Ability and support to build a practice that incorporates your professional interests and expertise
- A focus on lifestyle that allows for the full enjoyment of the Colorado mountain experience
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Apply for Orthopedic Sports Medicine and Hip Arthroscopy Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly