OBGYN in Texas Hill Country
We are seeking an OBGYN physician to join our team in New Braunfels, TX – rated as one of 2020’s Best Places to Live by Money.com. This is a great opportunity to help us expand access to care and work in a beautiful facility nestled between San Antonio & Austin. You will be joining one other physician, with plans to add a midwife to the team as well.
With a medical community that values integrity and compassion, we are excited to partner with physician colleagues focused on bringing high-quality care to patients. New Braunfels is a rapidly growing community with a median population age of 36.
- Clinic located in close proximity to Resolute Health Hospital
- Beautiful L&D floor with delivery, postpartum and C-section suites
- Level II NICU
- da Vinci robotics
- Live & work in beautiful, family friendly community
- BE/BC OBGYN
We offer a highly competitive salary guarantee, as well as a robust benefits package including:
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME stipend
- Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
About Resolute Health Hospital:
The beautiful Resolute Health Hospital provides a full range of services including heart care, orthopedics, women's services, labor and delivery, the only minimally-invasive robotic surgery in New Braunfels, emergency care for adults and children and a Level II NICU. Delivering great customer service, lowering costs and improving outcomes are three ways we are working to make the patient's experience with us exceptional. Resolute Health Hospital is conveniently located off of I-35 (exit 191) at the corner of FM 1101 and FM 306 in New Braunfels and brings a new standard of healthcare to the tri-county area.
The Baptist Health System strives to keep your application and contact information confidential. Please, no agency solicitation. Please contact the physician recruitment team for additional details.
Overflowing with old world heritage and small town charisma, New Braunfels is an attractive community located deep in the heart of Texas. Located just 25 miles north of San Antonio, and 40 miles south of Austin, New Braunfels makes for a quintessential life for families. Locals enjoy modern entertainment mixed with new world flavor to create a unique tailored environment with many upscale shopping and dining options. Major attractions include the annual festival Wurst-fest, the Gruene Historic District, live music, theatrical performances and much more making New Braunfels a true year-round destination. There are two clear, clean rivers - the Comal and the Guadalupe- that run through the city with Schlitterbahn waterpark and the popular Canyon Lake just minutes away. As a community that truly provides the good life, it’s no wonder why people are attracted to the lifestyle.
- No state income tax
- Financially strong infrastructure and resilient economy
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas
- Close proximity to popular family friendly activities - Six flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, Riverwalk, & Schlitterbahn.
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country
Apply for OBGYN in Texas Hill Country
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly