OBGYN Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Join a growing OBGYN practice in Jacksonville, FL. Enjoy living in this family-friendly coastal town while growing your career with a stable and established healthcare leader.
- Incoming OBGYN will need to be Board Certified by the ABOG or Board Eligible with plans to sit for boards.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Orange Park Medical Center:
“Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.” OPMC is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing surgical and medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- 9 private labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers
- 3 c-section rooms
- 12-bed, Level II NICU
- 30 private mother/baby and gynecology inpatient rooms
- Large, private spaces to accommodate labor, delivery and postpartum care for patient and family
- Experienced Da Vinci Robot and gyn surgical team
About Jacksonville, FL:
With a population of close to 1.4 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Jacksonville has been ranked as one of the best cities for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children.
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly