Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Orthopedic Hand Surgery Positions with Sparrow Medical Group
Sparrow Medical Group (SMG), a multispecialty physician group and the premier physician organization of Sparrow Health System (SHS), is seeking two enthusiastic and dedicated, full-time BC/BE Orthopedic Hand Surgeons to join their SMG Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Practice located in Lansing, Michigan. SMG delivers exceptional quality care in a diverse and family friendly community. SHS and SMG are committed to improving access to medical care across the Mid-Michigan region.
- New, hospital employed positions
- Call shared with orthopedic surgeons in group
- EPIC EMR
- Located in a Big ten University Town and the Heart of the Great Lakes
- Top performer in quality initiatives
Positions are hospital-employed and offers:
- Excellent compensation and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance negotiable, 401(k) with matching funds, generous CME benefits
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly