Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Kaiser Permanente in Fresno, California
LEADING THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE
Many organizations have a mission statement, we have a calling: to lead the way to a better future for health care.
Currently we are seeking a full-time, BC/BE Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician to join our team at our Fresno location. The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality of medical care.
As a part of The Permanente Medical Group you will enjoy:
- Work-life balance focused practice including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- Providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing
- Physician Wellness Program
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Diverse patient populations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- A high-tech environment that includes video visits and other Kaiser Permanente supported mobile device options
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Home Loan Program up to $200,000 & Relocation Assistance (approval required)
- Shareholder status within 3 years
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Kaiser Permanente in Fresno, California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly