Urgent Care Physician
Urgent Care Physician | MD/DO Full-Time, 1.0 FTE Location: Maple Valley Clinic
UW Medicine | Valley Medical Center has received many awards including recognition as one of the Best Places to Work. Modern Healthcare has listed Valley Medical Center as one of the nation’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare.” Seattle Business magazine names VMC the #1 Non-Profit in Washington for 2011, VMC’s tenth consecutive year winning a Best Workplace award.
BE/BC in Urgent Care
Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA.
Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
We are currently hiring for a full-time (1.0 FTE) Urgent Care Physician to work in Maple Valley with a desire to work in a collaborative, collegial, work environment. Team based model approach to patient-centered care. Ability to communicate and work effectively with the physical and emotional developments of all age groups appropriate to specialty training.
- Possess a solid foundation, knowledge, and experience in the areas of urgent care issues. Serves as a spokesperson for urgent care and maintain relationships with primary care and other providers in the greater community.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with the physical and emotional developments of all age groups.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills
- 38 patient contact hours, including every other weekend. 7 work days in a two-week period consisting of 5 (12) hour shifts and 2 (8) hour shifts
- Medical Assistants are assigned
Competitive compensation * Hiring Incentives * Relocation Package * Work Life Balance *
Valley Medical Center offers much more than a comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefits. There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the country’s most livable cities, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature. The location in Suburban Seattle (Covington) allows you to enjoy a great northwestern lifestyle without the high prices and traffic found in the heart of the metro.
- Access to one of the top school districts in the state of Washington
- Live in One of the Safest Places in WA (https://www.maplevalleywa.gov/departments)
- One of the top 10 Hottest Suburbs in the U.S. (https://www.maplevalleywa.gov/departments)
- Only 40 minutes Southeast of Seattle – at nearly one third of the price!
- Magnificent views of Cascades and Mt Rainier just outside your door
- Close to Crystal Mountain resort (skiing)
- Amazing Community for Families
- No state income tax
- Participate in the Public Loan Forgiveness Program
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly