Interventional Radiology | Income Potential 75th Percentile | South Texas
If you're seeking an opportunity to quickly build a successful IR practice within the wonderful state of Texas, and earn top 25% income, this might be the right place for you. We have a Hospital-employed Interventional Radiology opening to replace a departing physician.
Flagship hospital of the city and region - 350 beds, with 49 specialties and sub-specialties on Active Staff. Gorgeous campus with state-of-the-art equipment and a solid referral base.
• Massive income potential - IR shortage in the area and replacing a recently departed physicians
• Opportunity to quickly build and sustain a busy IR practice, growing to 10-15 cases per day. Enjoy variety of cases - arthogram, tunnel cath, iliac bone bx, catheter, paracentesis, thoracentesis, central lines, etc.
• 2 full suites with 2 highly experienced support teams of 4 Rad Techs and 3 RN's
• Very lucrative financial package - high salary plus generous wRVU incentive bonus
• Commencement Bonus, student loan repayment, relocation reimbursement and comprehensive benefits
Home to more than 250k residents, this south Texas city enjoys year-round tropical weather with a rich culture - one-of-a-kind tourist attractions, vast dining options, and recreational activities, including area lakes and an abundance of hiking trails.
• Unparalleled attractions, shopping, dining, live music, and recreational opportunities
• Highly rated public schools in the state and multiple private school options
• Cost of living is 30% below national average - more disposable income
• From boutique shops to nationwide department stores, your shopping needs will be met
• Local Regional airport makes traveling easy and hassle-free
• Paradise for bird watchers and butterfly enthusiasts
Jackson Physician Search
Specialty: Radiology - Interventional
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Interventional Radiology | Income Potential 75th Percentile | South Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly