SURGERY - PLASTIC PHYSICIAN
This practice is a great opportunity if you are passionate about having a higher volume practice, joining a highly successful group where you can maximize the time you spend operating while being highly compensated for those efforts. If that's you, this thriving advanced cosmetic surgery team has the right practice model and infrastructure to help you be extremely successful.
Join 2 other Plastic Surgeons in this advanced cosmetic practice that is experiencing huge success, with patients scheduled out 3 months in advance.
• The majority of the cases are body (90%) - liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy tucks, butt lifts.
• Hassles of business side of medicine handled by extensive support staff, Surgeons have freedom/flexibility to operate 5 days per week.
• Employed opportunity - never-ending base salary and monthly bonus incentive with proven year one income potential of $700k+
• Comprehensive benefits, 401k, paid vacation time
• Must have attended ACGME accredited PS Residency or Fellowship
Austin, Texas has been named a top 5 city to live by dozens of surveys - offering big-city amenities, a major airport, and a one-of-a-kind vibrant nightlife.
• Unparalleled attractions, shopping, dining, live music, and recreational opportunities.
• Whether you want to catch a local music act at Stubb's Amphitheatre, go hiking at Mount Bonnell, dine at one of the 30+ 5-star restaurants, take a downtown river cruise, or enjoy a day on Lake Travis - Austin has it all.
• Centrally located within the beautiful hill country of Texas, you have easy access to San Antonio and Dallas, but you may not want to leave - so much to do in Austin itself.
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
If you can picture yourself living and working in this dynamic community, call me at 469-909-6679 or email me email@example.com.
Specialty: Surgery - Plastic
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for SURGERY - PLASTIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly