Pathologist Pathologist (H&N, GYN, & Breast)
TPMG is seeking a Pathologist (H&N, GYN, & Breast) to join our team in South Sacramento, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have an immediate need for a:
South Sacramento, California
Our team of Pathologists is seeking to add a candidate with fellowship training in gynecology to join the medical group. Additional fellowship training in breast pathology is a plus. We are also seeking a candidate with Head and Neck fellowship training. Candidates without fellowship but with 5+years of experience in these specialties will be also be considered. The ideal candidates must be BE/BC in their specialty and should have a CA medical license or in the process of obtaining one.
THE SACRAMENTO AREA OFFERS:
- An active lifestyle while enjoying a varied and fulfilling practice
- Family-oriented communities with spacious parks and tree-lined streets, including some of California’s most affordable housing and excellent schools
- The urban benefits of great shopping, outstanding restaurants, and cultural activities
- Proximity to destinations such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, and the stunning Pacific Coast
- Perfect climate for outdoor recreational pursuits
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/
You may also email your CV to: Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Kenneth.email@example.com or call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell).
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Pathologist Pathologist (H&N, GYN, & Breast)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly