Obstetrics & Gynecology
Fairview Health Services - MN is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join the multi-specialty practice at M Health Fairview Clinics – Wyoming, and Riverside. Join a group of physicians interested in staying on the cutting edge of their field and participating in quality improvement committees.
Wyoming Clinic- Considering new grads!
- Surgical cases and deliveries performed at: Fairview Lakes Medical Center, adjacent to the clinic.
- Admitting Hospital: Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- Average of 100 deliveries annually per physician.
- Average of 20-24 patients per day in clinic
- Full time (1.0 FTE)
- Call Frequency: 4-5 days of call /month
- Surgical cases and deliveries performed at: University of Minnesota Medical Center- Fairview, adjacent to the clinic. Hospital does have a robot for surgical cases.
- Admitting Hospital: University of Minnesota Medical Center – Fairview.
- Average of 100 deliveries annually
- Average of 22-28 patients per day in clinic
- Schedule details: 3 day clinical work week - includes clinic, surgery, and on-call time
- Call Frequency: 4 days of call /month, with 24/7 in-house OB emergency support
- 2-year market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, retirement contributions, relocation & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Obstetrics and Gynecology residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
Interested in learning more about these two opportunities? Please email Mary Yang for more information: email@example.com
Apply for Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly