Florida Trauma Surgeon Opportunity
- 290-bed facility
- Level II Trauma Verified
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- ED Volume: 46k; 33 beds
- Average Trauma Admits 2,000/ yr (Penetrating: 8%, Blunt: 91%)
- Average Trauma Team Activations/ yr: 700
- GME Program
- 60 ICU beds
- 12 OR’s (including a cysto room & 1 designated for trauma)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required
- Ability to gain academic appointment with USF
- ATLS Required
- 28 Trauma Cases within the last year (FL Rule 64J)
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290- bed acute care facility with a long and illustrious history of providing the highest level of critical care for our community. Founded in 1981 it was the first hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County serving residents in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties. It was the first hospital to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
- Enjoy the beaches in Clear Water, Honey Moon Island and Tarpon Springs in just a short drive!
- Hudson is small and usually frequented by locals, but recently more vacation goers have discovered that it is a nice place to be. Everyday people come to relax, take in the sun, go out on their boats, and watch the waves.
- Enjoy year round pro sports action- The Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Tampa Bay Lightning, or The Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Florida Trauma Surgeon Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly