Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Hospital emergency departments have become the source of the majority of hospital admissions, so continually striving to improve outcomes in the emergency department is key to a hospitals success. With the goal of always improving patient care and experience, our processes streamline transitions from the emergency department to the ICU to inpatient admissions. We believe that clinical integration between emergency medicine, critical care, and hospital medicine teams are imperative. Using our proven processes, our clinical teams align to streamline inter-department handoffs, improve clinical performance, and patient experience.
- 298-bed, acute care, community hospital with 18 observation beds
- Volume - 55,000
- High acuity, fast-paced ED; Procedures required
- No call environment
- Employed position
- MD/DO; Board certification in Pediatrics required; 1+ years of experience required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications required
Frederick Memorial Hospital is an acute care hospital located in Frederick, Maryland. The hospital opened in 1902 and is the only acute care hospital within a 25-mile radius of the city. The hospital offers advanced surgical services and state-of-the-art care in a variety of disciplines that are new to the Frederick Community, including the Da Vinci Surgical System. They were named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. Frederick Memorial has a $200 million dollar PEDS ED under construction.What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
Located less than an hour from Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Gettysburg, the city of Frederick, Maryland is surrounded by mountain views, scenic walking trails, wineries, orchards, and a vibrant downtown.
- Surrounded by mountain views, wineries, orchards, and vibrant Main Street communities
- Visitors can hike on the Appalachian Trail, visit Marylands largest brewery, and tour a battlefield all in one day
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly