Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization, focuses on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery, and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community ICU setting.The Team - The Hospital
We are seeking a full-time pulmonary/critical care trained physician to join our newly acquired, established pulmonary/critical care group in Dallas, Texas. This is an opportunity to be busy from day one in two of the largest of 29 hospitals in the Texas Health Resources System, the largest healthcare system in North Texas, and one of the largest in the United States.
- Sound Critical Care holds exclusive critical care coverage contracts with the health system for each ICU
- Physicians provide care for pulmonary patients in both clinic locations
- Group is supported by 14 physician assistants and nurse practitioners, providing care in the clinics and over-night and weekend coverage in the ICUs
- Call ratio of hospital to office is approximately 70:30
- Call is 1:6 or 1:5.5 (depending on location)
- Summer 2021 start date is ideal
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 401k and Path to Partnership opportunity and bonus potential
- MD or DO
- Must be board certified in internal medicine and board certified or board eligible in pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Eligible to work in the United States; Not a J1 visa qualified area
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking, and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Located in north-central Texas, Dallas is less than four hours away from most North American cities traveling by air from its two airports. The city boasts an average of 285 sunny days a year which uses to its advantage offering the largest Urban Arts District in the country, an internationally recognized skyline, and 26 different neighborhoods to explore, each with its own flare. Home to 21 Fortune 500 companies, the city is also home to five professional sports teams, numerous music and entertainment venues, theaters, the Dallas Symphony, and much more. Texas motto is Friendship, which perfectly describes the citys welcoming personality.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly