Lutheran Hospital in Ft. Wayne, IN is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist withto join a large multi-specialty group with 7 GIs.
Current call requirement would be 1:7. *No Visa support.
2 Endoscopy centers onsite (1 outpatient - 1 inpatient)
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Quality Bonus
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Health and Retirement
Lutheran Hospital is a 396-bed tertiary care center in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Since 1904, Lutheran Hospital has maintained its commitment to meeting the healthcare needs of northeast Indiana. Key services include Cardiac Care, Children s Hospital, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Emergency Medicine including the only Pediatric Emergency Department in the region, Musculoskeletal Center and Neurological Services, Cardiac and Renal transplant center.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Overall cost of living is 9 percent below national average
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne
- Family activities: the award winning Children s Zoo and Science Central
Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.LutheranHealth.net and www.VisitFortWayne.com