Physician - Gastroenterology
Kosciusko Community Hospital (KCH) in Warsaw, IN seeks to recruit a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join the Lutheran Medical Group of GI physicians.
- Bread and Butter GI procedures
- Joining existing group (one other GI) but part of the LMG group (large multi-specialty group)
- Community in need of coverage = busy immediately!
- Position supported by general surgeons and hospitalists
- 7 days of call coverage per month but minimal call volumes
- *No Visa support.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
- Potential for partial ownership in hospital
- Potential for Quality Bonuses
This is a great opportunity to meet the needs of the expanding community. Kosciusko Community Hospital is located in Northern Indiana 45 minutes west of Fort Wayne, situated close to Chicago, Indianapolis and the Great Lakes. The community has an affordable cost of living and is a great place to work and live!
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly