We are currently seeking a full-time, Board Certified Urologist at our robust multi-specialty clinic in Coos Bay, Oregon. This is an opportunity to join a well-established, thriving clinic that hosts 17 specialties all under one roof. We offer a very strong referral base from over 55 employed Physicians and 30 Advanced Practitioners. Our Clinic also provides a convenient Ambulatory Day Surgery Center with a lithotripter. We are also within walking distance to Bay Area Hospital - a 172 bed, level three trauma center that is equipped with a Da Vinci XI Robot and is the largest Hospital on the Oregon coast.
- Competitive Salary + Production Bonus
- Hospital Call: 1:4
- Sign-On Bonus
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- CME Stipend + 1 Week Off
- Relocation Allowance
- Partnership Track
- Fellowship Training Welcome
- Da Vinci Robotics Experience is a Plus
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical Licensure/DEA
- Must be Board Certified
Life is Better at the Beach!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!
Please send CV to:
Christy Wright, Recruitment & Marketing Manager
Phone: 541-267-5151, Ext. 1294
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly