Physician - Gastroenterology
Tennova Healthcare—North Knoxville Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist for an employed opportunity at a hospital owned clinic - Tennova Gastroenterology.
- Join two other practitioners in the Tennova group
- ERCP and EUS trained
- ED Call Coverage - averaging 10 nights per month
- Large Multi-specialty clinic located adjacent to Tennova North Knoxville Medical Center
- Will provide coverage at North Knoxville Medical Center and occasionally at Tennova Lafollette
Comprehensive Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Tennova Healthcare - North Knoxville Medical Center is conveniently located in the fastest growing area of the county. North Knoxville Medical Center (116 beds) serves the resident of North Knoxville and surrounding counties in East TN. Our full service hospital features a 20-bed Emergency Room, surgical services (including robotics), interventional radiology, and advanced imaging and diagnostic capabilities.
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 600K, the city also has many culture opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with a variety of private schools also. With Low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice .
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly