Wound Care Physician
Mount Nittany Physician Group is seeking a Wound Care Physician for our physician led, professionally managed and stable, multi-specialty group.
Mount Nittany Medical Center is a 260-bed not-for-profit community hospital. Mount Nittany is a CMS 5 star rated facility.
- Growing patient demand, growing organization with excellent payor mix
- hBO or wound certification required
- Collegial work environment that strives to provide a favorable work/life balance
- Team approach, well known stable and respected group of board certified physician
About State College:
State College, affectionately called Happy Valley, is home to the Pennsylvania State University, one of the nation's largest educational institutions. Individuals and families alike will find countless options for dining, theatre, nightlife, sports, shopping, outdoor recreation and more. University Park Airport is located only five miles from the town and State College's location offers easy access to Interstate travel.
Excellent schools, affordable real estate and a safe friendly community make this area perfect for those looking to advance their career and enhance their personal or family's lifestyle. In fact, State College was recently named the 8th best city to move to and the 6th best city to raise children in the United States.
What we offer:
- Opportunity provides potential for professional growth.
- Physicians may participate in teaching of Medical Students and Resident Medical Program
Apply for Wound Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly