Obstetrics / Gynecology Generalist
Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a General Obstetrician/Gynecologist with strong surgical skills to serve its patient population.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- Join 5 generalist physicians, 2 nighttime hospitalists, 1 daytime hospitalist, 5 certified midwives and 5 APC s in a hospital-employed, evidence-based practice
- LDR model with Level 1 Nursery and growing obstetric practice of approximately 1,000 deliveries/year, with Albany Medical Center serving as our Regional Perinatal Center
- Collegial working environment with group employed model
- Limited overnight and weekend call
- Regional travel 1 day/week
- Advanced hysteroscopy and laparoscopic surgeries available, including DaVinci robot
- Candidates must be able to perform minimally invasive gynecological surgeries
- Integrated EPIC Electronic Health Record; Medical and Rural Surgery residency programs
- Medical school campus for Columbia University, with academic appointment available
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Click here to learn more about Bassett: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Colleen E. Donnelly, Senior Medical Staff Recruitment
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Apply for Obstetrics / Gynecology Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly