Physician / Surgeon - General / Total Joint - Orthopaedic Surgery
We have an exciting opportunity for a General Orthopaedic Surgeon with an interest in joints to join a growing Orthopaedic Practice in Defiance, OH! Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to maintain a presence in Defiance (personally and professionally).
- General Orthopaedic Practice
- Rural hospital setting with Rural Stipend
- PA, Radiology Tech and MA Support
- Privileges at Defiance Regional Hospital
- M-F, 8-5
- Weekend hours only needed for emergent calls, part of a paid call rotation.
- Provider needs to be available to oversee injections (as needed) for fracture care, ultrasound guided injections, etc.
- Up to 60 patient visits per full office day (after appropriate onboarding period).
Do not miss this opportunity to join us:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with base salary plus wRVU bonus model
- Quality Performance Financial incentives (QPI)
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
You can explore the history of Defiance, OH by visiting the site of the old French Apple Tree in Pontiac Park where we pay tribute to Johnny Appleseed’s influence. In Canal Park, catch a glimpse of days gone by at the stored Miami and Eric Canal Lock. You can spend the day taking in the scenic views along our three rivers. Experience the small town feel of country farms and abundant farmland in the surrounding vicinity – but don’t leave town without spending time in our revitalized Main Street District in our Downtown! You can visit one of our fine restaurants, eclectic retailers or join us for an event. One visit and you’ll find out why we say: “Defiance - where friends, families and the rivers meet.”
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
- Total Joint Fellowship welcomed, not required
- Arthroplasty Fellowship welcomed, not required
- Experience in Orthopaedic Surgery preferred
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
Apply for Physician / Surgeon - General / Total Joint - Orthopaedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly