Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Daytime Hospitalist Physicians in coastal NJ near Long Beach Island, within 1 hour to Philadelphia, & 90 minutes to NYC.FACILITY INFORMATION
Part of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, Southern Ocean Medical Center (SOMC) is a modern 176-bed community hospital for medical excellence, featuring 230 physicians representing over 40 specialties and over 1,200 skilled healthcare professionals. This hospital blends the most advanced medical technologies and techniques with the warm, personalize care of a community hospital, and provides healthcare services for the residents and many visitors to Manahawkin - located in one of the largest and fastest growing counties in the state. Our Hospital Medicine team consists of a stable group of board-certified hospitalist physicians and our experienced APP team.
SOMC is part of the Meridian Health System & has received the following awards:
- “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” for 8 consecutive years by NJBiz
- Top 100 Integrated Health Networks by Modern Healthcare Magazine
- Designated Primary Stroke Center
- Magnet® designation for Nursing Excellence
- Average daily encounters: 18 – 20/physician
- 12-hour physician shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling
- Day/Night APP coverage
- Intensivists in house 7 days/week
- No procedures / No call required
- EPIC EMR
- ED partnership since 1995 - provides exceptional synergy between the ED, Hospital Medicine, & the ICU!
Manahawkin is located in Ocean County, NJ along route 72 near the Manahawkin Bay and is the gateway to Long Beach Island. Manahawkin is located 30 minutes inland from Long Beach Island (LBI), and about an hour away from Atlantic City. Long Beach Island is known for its miles of beach and the famous Barnegat Lighthouse, and offers a family-friendly atmosphere and a range of attractions, including beaches, ocean-going fishing trips, amusement park, and unique shops in Beach Haven. LBI has been a growing community over the past several years due to its great location in coastal NJ, and close proximity to Philadelphia, NYC, the Poconos, & the Baltimore and DC area.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly