Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician in South Charleston, West Virginia!
Physician Requirements: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC in FM or IM with significant ED experienceFACILITY INFORMATION
Part of the Thomas Health System, Thomas Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 240-bed, Level 4 Trauma Center located in South Charleston, West Virginia.
- “Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence” from Healthgrades in 2017 and 2018
- “Pulmonary Care Excellence Award” in 2017 and 2018
- “America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award” in 2018
Emergency Department Information:
- 21,000 annual ED visits
- 28 ED beds
- Level 4 Trauma Center
- Flexible scheduling & dedicated Nocturnists
- Daily APP coverage
- Meditech EMR
- Excellent compensation & benefits package!
South Charleston, WV is a beautiful riverfront city that offers a variety of activities, including whitewater rafting, zip lining and sky bridges, ATV trails, sightseeing cruises, a racetrack, and Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, along with several parks, a golf course, museums, and an ice rink.
- East End Historic District - eclectic, diverse community with a mix of new businesses and old mansions
- Capitol Market - an outdoor market with shops and some of the best city restaurants
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences - a center for performing arts, visual arts, and sciences
- Haddad Riverfront Park and Amphitheater - hosts many concerts, special events, & private functions - located on the banks of Kanawha River
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly