Envision Physician Services is actively recruiting for Emergency Medicine Physicians at St. Joseph's Health in Syracuse, NY.
* Must be BE/BC in Emergency MedicineFACILITY INFORMATION
St. Joseph's Health is a regional non-profit healthcare system based in Syracuse, NY. St. Joseph's has been an innovative leader in health care since its founding in 1869 as the first hospital to open to the public in the city of Syracuse. A nationally recognized leader in cardiovascular and orthopedic surgical care, the 451-bed comprehensive medical care institution is advancing the standards of care through innovative technologies and improvement in patient care. In addition, state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center offers outpatient surgery services that do not require an overnight stay
- Part of Trinity Health, a Catholic national health care system
- Best Regional Hospital by US News and World Report
- Magnet designated hospital
- Safety Grade ‘A’ rating from Leapfrog® Hospital Safety Grades
- Only ACE (Accreditation for Cardiac Excellence) accredited hospital in C.N.Y. in all three cardiovascular disciplines: Diagnostic Cath, PCI and Carotid Artery Stenting (CAS).
Emergency Department Information:
- 64,0000 annual volume
- 54 Bed ED including Fast track area with 12 rooms
- Multiple Physician/ Provider coverage at all times
- Multiple sub specialty consultations available- including Ob 24/7 coverage, CPEP/Inpatient psych
- Dedicated CT scanner, 2 x-ray rooms and ultrasound functioning 24/7
U.S. News & World Report ranks Syracuse as one of the best places to live in the nation, thanks to quality of life, affordability, and lower crime rates than similarly sized metro areas. Syracuse is known as the 20-minute city. Work and play are always close by. U.S. News & World Report says such convenience is a great perk of living in Syracuse. No wasting time in traffic jams on the way to work in the morning – or heading home at night.
Syracuse is your spot for four-season fun. The gateway to the Finger Lakes region (over 100 wineries, lots of wine, beer, and cheese tasting) and centrally located in the heart of New York State, you’ll enjoy exploring the scenic outdoor parks, fantastic food scene and our year-round festivals.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly