OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY In Smithtown/Stony Brook, NY; partnership potential!
About the Practice:
Our affiliate division in Long Island is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Smithtown/Stony Brook, Long Island, NY. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as 2021/2022 Residents.
- 5 Full Time OB/GYNs, plus advanced providers to support team
- Weekly Schedule: 4-day OR 5-day (you can choose if you want more hours)
- 50-50 OB/GYN ratio
- Patient Volume: 20 - 25 pts./day
- Vacation: 4 weeks PTO
- $5,000 stipend for CMEs
- Teaching opportunities are available with Stony Brook University Medical Center
- Competitive guaranteed salary with bonus potential; partnership track available
- This position requires a NY license, and we can assist
City/Location Highlights -
- Smithtown is in Suffolk County and is one of the best places to live in New York.
- Living in Smithtown offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Smithtown there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
- Rated one of the best places to live in New York (niche.com).
- The public schools in Smithtown and Stony Brook are highly rated.
- Additionally, Stony Brook is also in Suffolk County; also rated one of the best places to live in NY.
- Stony Brook is an extremely beautiful and scenic town; picturesque settings with dining venues, coffee shops, and parks.
- 90-minute train ride to NYC.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY In Smithtown/Stony Brook, NY; partnership potential!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly