Geriatrician (Providence Medical Group - Oregon)
As a physician with Providence ElderPlace Glendoveer in Portland, you'll join an established interdisciplinary team providing older adults with a single, coordinated program of comprehensive care and social services. Successful candidates will have 1 year of recent clinical experience working with a geriatric population and be board-certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, or completion of Geriatric Medicine fellowship. Work within a collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care. Enjoy meaningful work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Full-time at 1.0 FTE; 5 days per week
- Monday to Friday schedule, daytime hours
- Call schedule 1-2 weeknights per month, 1-2 weekends per quarter
- Outpatients Primary Care setting, home visits and visits in community-based settings
- Collaborate with nurse care managers, social workers, pharmacists, behaviorists and other team members
- 1-year of recent clinical experience working with geriatric population required
- Ideal candidates will have training and/or experience in palliative care as well as an interest in obtaining MAT Waiver for prescribing Suboxone
- Guaranteed salary, quality incentive and CME funds and hours available
- Join a team dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where You'll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, Rip City is ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report, based on its high quality of life and thriving job market. A foodie mecca, Portland is ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 14137
Apply for Geriatrician (Providence Medical Group - Oregon)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly