Orthopedic Total Joints Surgeon
Orthopedic Total Joints Surgeon - in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 1000000.00
A reputable and growing organization dedicated to cutting-edge patient care is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible orthopedic surgeon who specializes in total joint replacement. The ideal candidate must be fellowship-trained in reconstruction and have a passion for teaching others, a commitment to continuous self-improvement, and a desire to be involved in leading the field of minimally invasive primary and revision arthroplasty.
- One-of-a-kind private academic institution
- Concierge specialized practice environment
- No call requirement
- Unparalleled teaching and research opportunities
- Exceptional practice support focused on maximizing surgeon productivity and lifestyle—PA, NP, highly skilled staff, and generous OR availability
- State-of-the-art surgical center equipped for outpatient arthroplasty, including Mako robot, Hana orthopedic surgery tables, and additional cutting-edge technology
- Top-tier starting salary, leading to partnership compensation opportunity
- Practice is a destination for professional athletes—regularly visited by Olympians and athletes from the NBA, NFL, MLS, and NHL
The third-largest city in the nation, Chicago is filled with excitement and sought-after attractions, including Buckingham Fountain, Millennium Park, and many more of the city’s well-known distinctions. With endless opportunities to explore and seek adventure in every season, Chicago has something for everyone.
- A variety of remarkable living options, including in downtown or in Chicago’s exquisite surrounding suburbs
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as multiple prestigious colleges and universities
- Plenty of lakefront and beach activities along Lake Michigan
- Endless amenities, including an international airport and professional sports teams
- Travel + Leisure ranks Chicago #5 in “Best Cities in the U.S.”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Foot And Ankle Orthopedic Surgery, Foot And Ankle Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopeadic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Apply for Orthopedic Total Joints Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly