Teleradiology Physician in Tennessee
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 475000.00
An established practice that has been serving its community for more than 35 years is seeking a qualified radiologist for an overnight position. This opportunity offers tremendous flexibility within an expansive organization committed to providing high-quality radiology and nuclear medicine services.
- 7-on/14-off schedule
- Mostly ED reads with limited outpatient cases
- Opportunity to pick up extra shifts for additional compensation
- Ability to work remotely—24/7 IT support available
- Support of 4 other overnightradiologists
- Comprehensive benefits available
Located along the beautiful Tennessee River, this charming city is filled with genuine Southern hospitality and breathtaking views all around. A mid-sized metro with ample amenities, it has all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + great housing options in family-friendly neighborhoods
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state as well as a local university
- A walkable downtown area with plenty of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options
- Endless opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy hiking, biking, paddling, fishing, golfing, rock climbing, zip lining, and much more
- Local regional airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Teleradiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly