Mercy Health-Lorain, Ohio
Mercy Health Lorain is seeking a full-time BC/BE internist or family medicine physician with advanced training in geriatrics to join a dedicated team of providers. This opportunity is to join an established practice to provide care at multiple long term, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities with the support of a compassionate team of physicians, nurse practitioners and support services.
- Join successful existing practice with established physician & advanced care providers
- Flexible rounding schedule
- Coordinated care with comprehensive services and resources available
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION INCLUDES:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- $10,000 annually for CME
- Sign-on bonus and/or Student Loan Assistance
About Bon Secours Mercy Health
In 2018, Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States’ fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nation’s 20 largest health care systems. As a faith-based healthcare system, Mercy Health continues to honor its long-standing Mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities, with an emphasis on the underserved. Mercy Health is the largest healthcare system in Ohio and ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems for clinical quality and efficiency.
Mercy Health Lorain
As a part of a faith-based health system, Mercy Health Lorain has two hospitals with one being a critical access hospital, and a second full-service hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The Mercy Health Lorain market provides high quality comprehensive care to the region through multiple services such as a regional cancer center, acute and subacute inpatient beds, endoscopy center, wound care center, homecare and hospice services, along with a full spectrum of outpatient ancillary services.
Lorain County is only 30 minutes west of Cleveland and has a great mix of urban, suburban and rural communities. Located along the shores of Lake Erie, it is an oasis of outdoor activities and beautiful scenery and beaches.
- A 30-minute drive from Cleveland and Sandusky
- Beautiful lakeside communities
- Convenient to parks, recreation, shopping
- Close to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Desired suburban communities with strong schools
Apply for Geriatrician Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly