White Plains Hospital Center, a 292 bed Award-winning Hospital, located 25 miles from Manhattan, is currently seeking a Board Certified Interventional Radiologist to join the Department of Radiology.
This position is 100% IR and the successful candidate would be part of a busy and thriving clinical practice performing a wide range of procedures including interventional oncology, pain management, uterine artery embolization, GI/GU intervention, TIPS, PVE, venous access, peripheral vascular disease and CT/US guided biopsy, drainages and ablation treatments. The IR division also has an active inpatient service and outpatient clinic and consult service.
- 100% Interventional
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
- CME and Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Malpractice
- Must possess a DO, M.D. or M.D. /Ph.D. and have completed an ACGME accredited residency. The successful applicants will also be ACGME accredited fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology
- Must have active board certification in radiology and board eligibility or certification in interventional radiology. Ability to obtain New York State medical licensure.
- Minimum 2 years experience required
- Monday- Friday
- Weekday and weekend IR call 1:4
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2019
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade 2019 (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation, White Plains was the only hospital in Westchester County to earn the top 2019 Spring Safety Grade.)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019 (First Hospital in Westchester to receive this award)
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- AACN Beacon Award of Excellence 2014, 2016 & 2017
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient )
And many more
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Westchester has some of the Top Public School Districts in NYS
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with Manhattan just 25 miles away
- An hour s drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
HOW TO APPLYInterested candidates should submit a CV to Sharon O. Alfonso
Apply for Interventional Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly