Seeking BC/BE Physiatrist with TBI, SCI OR Pain Training/Experience for Excellent Opportunity at...
The Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System (CAVHS), Little Rock AR, is recruiting for Board Certified / Board Eligible Physiatrists (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) Physicians who have advanced training, certification and/or experience in Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) or Pain Management. Selected physicians will join a large and busy VHA PM&R practice specializing in neuro and polytrauma rehabilitation to provide general inpatient veteran patient rehabilitation, inpatient and outpatient neurorehabilitation including complex spasticity and concussion management, as well as some related pain management. Completion of advance training fellowship with board certification is preferred, but will consider solid length, breadth, and depth of experience in lieu of subspecialty training. CAVHS is a large, highly complex (Level 1) facility offering Primary, Tertiary and Long-Term Care level services at its two-division campus (Little Rock/North Little Rock) and eight Community Based Outpatient Clinics. Work Schedule: Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, with occasional/intermittent pre-/post-tour 3-hour call responsibility, as needed.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess Current Active Unencumbered US Medical License
- Fellowship Training and Board Certification in TBI, SCI or PAIN highly preferred
As the capitol city of Arkansas, the Little Rock/North Little Rock area offers a wide range of cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities. Arkansas is known for natural beauty, mild winters, and friendly atmosphere.
Benefits, Salary & Incentives Information:
- The VA supports a healthy work-life-family balance and robust benefits package
- Expected annual salary range of $220,000 - $280,000 depending on credentials
- Annual Performance Pay Bonus up to $15,000 available
- Eligibility to apply for up to $200,000 thru Education Debt Reduction Program
- Recruitment/Relocation Incentive may be considered for well-qualified selectee
- Paid Time Off: 26 Days’ Vacation, 13 Days Sick and 10 Federal Holidays with pay
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Life insurance plans and Flexible Health Spending Accounts
- Federal Retirement Plans thru the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS); and a Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), a 401K-type plan, with up to 5% matching
About the VA:
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories.
For More Information:
Please forward copy of your CV and Cover Letter, summarizing your background, education, training, clinical practice, credentials and interests, to Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 675-5761
Apply for Seeking BC/BE Physiatrist with TBI, SCI OR Pain Training/Experience for Excellent Opportunity at...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly