Nocturnist opportunity with Atlantic Health System!
Atlantic Health System is seeking Nocturnist for an award winning hospital - Overlook Medical Center in Summit, New Jersey. Be a part of a thriving Hospitalist program, Teaching Hospital, Medicare 5 Star Hospital, Leapfrog Grade A, Healthgrades Top 50.
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
We are seeking a full-time Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Nocturnist to join our thriving Hospitalist program. We offer:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Night Shift Admissions Supported by 2 Nocturnist PA/NP’s plus residents
- Closed Medical ICU
- No Procedures
- No Code or RRT Coverage Requirement
- EPIC EMR
- Full Subspecialty Support
- Moonlighting Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Incentive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
Education and Experience:
- Medical Degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internal Medicine Physicians both new and experienced
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- NJ License or eligible for NJ License
Apply for Nocturnist opportunity with Atlantic Health System!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly