Samaritan Health Services in Oregon has an opportunity for an Intensivist
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Intensivist to join our team in Corvallis, OR. Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon, United States. The only hospital in the city, it is a level II trauma center, and serves as the regional hub for Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- 12-20 bed open ICU
- Excellent hospital and specialty colleagues
- Attend on all patients on the intensivist service, conduct multidisciplinary rounds, and consult from other services in the ICU
- Co-manage patients with surgeons and hospitalists
- EPIC EMR
- Hospital employed
- Fellowship trained in Critical Care required
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Board certified or board eligible
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.
Apply for Intensivist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly