Pathology Medical Directorship Opportunity in Conroe, Texas
HCA Gulf Coast Division is seeking a Pathology Medical Director for Forward Pathology Solutions, providing professional pathology services to Conroe Regional Medical Center in the Houston market. The Medical Director will oversee the lab and pathology operations of Conroe Regional Medical Center.
This is a high-level working leadership position working with the administrators and physicians at assigned hospital.
Forward Pathology Solutions employs over 170 board certified multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 70 HCA hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients. Our physician partners are a key component to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes. (www.FPSHealthcare.com)
- AP/CP Board Certification is required
- 3 years hospital-based Medical Director experience is required in a large or multi-hospital setting
- 5-8 years out of Fellowship
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing a large group
- Guaranteed Base Salary plus Bonuses
- Employed position
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance, profit sharing and more!
- Paid Malpractice
- CME days/allowance and Vacation
- Relocation Allowance
- Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
About HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe:
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a 342 licensed bed tertiary acute care hospital that has been serving the community for more than 80 years.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Level III NICU
- a NICU Transport Team available 24/7
- Primary Stroke Center
- An Accredited Chest Pain Center
- an impressive list of Pediatric Sub-specialists in the area
- da Vinci robot
- a dedicated Transport Center with a Helicopter
The desirable suburb of Conroe sits just forty miles away from Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.
Apply for Pathology Medical Directorship Opportunity in Conroe, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly