Daytime Hospitalist Needed in Northern California
This employed opportunity has a very competitive salary plus quality/performance goals. You will be offered medical, dental, vision coverage including eligible dependents, life/disability insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in this spectacular area, situated on California's second largest natural bay. It has year round mild climate for enjoying the outdoors, with quick access to breathtaking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, and to Redwood Forests. The community has all the amenities of a college town with an endless array of things to do and see, like great art, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and museums.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652648.
- Very competitive salary with quality/performance goals
- Medical, dental, vision coverage for physician and dependents
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- 12-hour day shifts
- Average 16 patients per day
- Open ICU, no procedures
- Residents welcome to apply
- Coastal city between San Francisco and Portland, safe community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Daytime Hospitalist Needed in Northern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly