Non-Traditional Hospitalist Position in Southern California
This is a partnership-track opportunity after 2 years and offers excellent income potential for hard workers. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a possible retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in sunny Southern California. This is one of the most sought-after areas in the country and it really does not need any explanation. You will love calling it home.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2645663.
- Round exclusively on private practice patients
- Day position, Monday - Friday with shared weekends
- Partnership offered in 2 years
- $260K annual salary with bonus
- Excellent benefits with 4 weeks of PTO
- Must speak Mandarin or Spanish
- Hard work will yield high income and great incentives
- Located 33 miles from Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Non-Traditional Hospitalist Position in Southern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly