OB/GYN With Partnership-Track Opportunity 45 Minutes From Phoenix, Arizona
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive malpractice insurance the 1st 2 years, a stipend towards benefits, 4 weeks of PTO that includes CME time, $2.5K for CME, and a 401(k) retirement plan with match.
Located about 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Surprise is where you can connect all aspects of your life from family, work, and recreation. This charming community is surrounded by mountain park lands, a regional lake, and the Sonoran Desert. There are 7 gorgeous golf courses, an urban fishing lake, and 2 public aquatic centers.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Growing private practice in Surprise, AZ
- Current wait for well visits is 8 months
- Work 4 office days and 1 administrative day
- Call will be 1 day a week and 1:6 weekends
- Average 20 deliveries per month
- Current team of 1 OB/GYN, 1 MA, 1 NP, and 2 front office staff
- On-site part-time phlebotomist and ultrasound
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN With Partnership-Track Opportunity 45 Minutes From Phoenix, Arizona
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly