Partnership-Track Opportunity in Connecticut for an OB/GYN
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary plus productivity. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Southington is a town in Hartford County. The gently rolling hills of Southington are nestled in the valley between mountains on the east and west sides of town. It is this gentleness of landscape along with the Quinnipiac River and the various streams, ponds, and lakes that makes Southington the perfect place for relaxation, pleasure, and work.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step right into thriving a business
- Partnership potential in 3 years
- Traditional practice with a 1:5 call
- 4 office days per week and 1 to 2 surgery days a month
- Group does 250 deliveries per year
- In-office surgeries
- MIS and robotics available
- Position is located in Hartford County
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Partnership-Track Opportunity in Connecticut for an OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly