Employed OB/GYN Opportunity in Georgia
This employed position offers a competitive compensation with a residency available. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in one of Georgia's largest cities. The area has a university, a bustling restored riverfront downtown, whitewater rafting and kayaking, biking trails, and great restaurants. Between the rich history, theater, arts, and sports, you will never run out of things to do.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Loan repayment available
- Practice is located in a state-of-the-art medical office
- Building is attached to the hospital
- Level l NICU
- Call coverage is 8 days/month
- OR block scheduling and da Vinci robotics available
- Open to 2022 residents, and 2022 visas on June 1st, 2021
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Employed OB/GYN Opportunity in Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly